COOPERS LAKE DERBY
Welcome to the 'Coopers Lake' website. This site contains information about the lake and gives the angler all the contacts, links to be able to navigate to the correct area of interest.
All our detailed daily information such as results, pictures fixtures etc. is updated on our
Facebook page 'COOPERS LAKE DERBY' so please make sure you join that group.
For lake bookings please click the relevant link below. The day ticket link takes you to our online booking system where you can choose your peg, the day you want and pay by bank transfer. For lake peg layout please see this page 'Lake peg layout and booking'.
Match bookings are made by calling 07976982081 and once booked the online system will be updated so pegs cannot be double booked.
Thanks for viewing the website and we hope its of some help.
Coopers Arms A.C.
The lake doesn't have any silly rules that you find on other fisheries.
All we ask is you apply some common sense in the way you fish on our water.
* Lake is open from 7am until 9pm or dusk (whichever is soonest)
* NIGHT FISHING IS NOT PERMITTED
* NO KEEPNETS to be used when pleasure fishing.
* NO FLOATING BREAD, ANY OTHER FLOATING BAITS ALLOWED IN SMALL AMOUNTS (NOT TO INTERFERE WITH ANY OTHER PEGS)
* No Boilies, Nuts, Trout pellets, Dog or Cat Meat.
* Bloodworm / Joker allowed from Oct thru Feb.
* No Helicopter or Beach caster rigs.
* TRUE BARBLESS HOOKS ONLY.
* Groundbait in pole cups / feeders only.
* Match fishing duration to be 6 hours maximum.
* All match anglers to use at least two keepnets (one for Carp / one for silverfish).
* ALL NETS (INCLUDING LANDING NETS, WEIGH SLINGS & UNHOOKING MATS) TO BE DIPPED ON ARRIVAL AND WHEN LEAVING FISHERY. ALL NETS TO BE DRIED ON BANK AND PLACED IN WATER NO SOONER THAN 10 MINS BEFORE START OF FISHING.
* THERE IS A 60LB LIMIT IN ANY NET. ANY SMALL CARP UP TO 1LB CAN GO IN WITH SILVERS, COMMON SENSE PLEASE!
* Please take care of fish when weighing in (roll down net in water where possible). WEIGH CARP AND SILVERS SEPERATLEY
* NO BAIT TO BE THROWN IN LAKE AFTER ANY PLEASURE OR MATCH SESSION, take home or use bins provided please. THIS INCLUDES ANY LITTER!!
* No fires, radios, dogs, tins, litter or foul language.
* All anglers to have current rod licences.
* Children under 16 to be accompanied by an adult (For insurance purposes).
* Anglers / personnel use the facilities at their own risk.
* CAUTION – DECKING CAN BE SLIPPY SO PLEASE TAKE CARE. NO RESPONSIBILITY WILL BE TAKEN FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY CAUSED.
* FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE RULES WILL RESULT IN THE OFFENDER(S) BEING BARRED FROM THE FISHERY WITHOUT REFUND OR APPEAL.
Thank you and enjoy your fishing.
LAKE OPENING HOURS
7am until 9pm or dark (whichever comes soonest).
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE VACATED THE LAKE BY DARKNESS!
MOTORISED FISHING BARROW
If you carry way too much gear or are starting to struggle with pushing your barrow or trolley, then this is definitely for you!
It is based on a shuttle system with a motorized battery powered rear wheel assembly. The rear wheel assembly is mounted on a quality laser cut painted aluminium plate which can be fully removed for ease of transport. This is also an added feature that the original shuttle rear legs can be fitted to convert back to a normal barrow for those short walks where the motor is not required.
The barrow is controlled from the handle with an on / off switch and a speed regulator. The handle assembly can also be removed again for ease of transport.
The battery is easily fitted, connected and removed and has plenty of power to help you get to your peg.
It also comes with a charger to top up the battery when required .
This is a quality engineered piece of kit with time, effort and attention to detail having gone into the end product.
What’s provided (actual picture may differ slightly on each build)
Barrow / shuttle
Rear wheel motor assembly
I can also convert your own shuttle barrow to a motorised version if you already have one.
For more details please call Neil on 07976 982081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org